With the Clubhouse GitHub integration, specially formatted commit messages can be used to link stories to commits, branches and pull requests, as well as move stories across your workflow.
Following these instructions, you can configure the Clubhouse GitHub integration to work with one or more GitHub repositories.
Setting up the integration in Clubhouse
- In the Clubhouse app, click the Gear icon in the upper right corner, click Integrations, and then click GitHub.
- Copy the GitHub Payload URL. Now head over to your GitHub repo page.
Setting up the integration in GitHub
- From your repository page in GitHub, select the Settings tab.
- On the settings page, click Webhooks.
- Click Add webhook in the top right.
- In the Payload URL box, enter the Payload URL you copied from our GitHub Integration dialog.
- Under "Which events would you like to trigger this webhook", select Send me everything*.
- Content type should be set to application/JSON
- Click Add webhook.
Our GitHub integration is now enabled for this repository! Repeat these steps for any other repositories that you want to integrate using the same webhook URL.
*If you want to use the "Let me select individual events" option, you will need to have at least Create, Delete, Comment, Pull Request and Push selected to capture all events. See image below.
GitHub Event Handlers
To set up your integration to use our GitHub Event Handlers, follow these instructions.
When you're done, make sure to check out our the guide to using our GitHub integration.