In Clubhouse, we offer four user roles. By default the first person in the system is given the role of Owner and all newly added users default to Member. Observers are users with read-only access.
All organizations can have multiple Owners, and you must have Owner or Admin privileges to carry out the following actions:
- Directly add users or send user invitations
- Change the default workflow
- Add integrations
- Disable users
- Change user roles
- Promoting someone to an Owner (Owner-only)
If you wish to change someone's role in your Clubhouse, go to Settings > User Directory and use the drop-down next to the person's name to change their role.
If the current owner is available:
1. The owner can swap with an existing Admin or Member by navigating to Settings > User Directory and using the drop-down next to the person's name to change their role.
If the current owner is no longer with your company or not available:
If the current owner is no longer with your company or not available, we can change ownership of the account for you following a quick security measure. You will need to submit a written request to email@example.com in the form of a PDF, including:
- The account URL
- The name and email address of the previous account owner
- The name and email address of the new account owner
- The last four digits of the credit card number on file
- The billing address of the credit card on file
The information should be in a letter on your company letterhead, signed by a manager at your organization. If your company doesn't have letterhead, please be sure to include your company's mailing address and phone number in the letter. You'll a find Word document template attached to this article for your convenience.