Clubhouse email notifications allow you to receive regular email updates on the Stories and Epics that you are following. If you find you are not receiving news about Stories and Epics you are interested in, log in, click on the Story or Epic and make sure you are selected as a Follower.
Defining Email Notification Preferences in Clubhouse
Clubhouse offers numerous options for notifications:
- Most events: New Stories on which you are added/removed as Follower or an Owner; Changes to Story State, Epic, Title, Points, Due Date, or Type; Comments on Stories you follow; as well as any direct @-mentions
- Important events - New Stories on which you are added as Follower, Comments on Stories you follow, as well as any direct @-mentions
- Daily Summary and Mentions - a daily summary of All events (see above). You will also well direct @-mentions from the system as they come in. All messages in this email come with a timestamp. By default these timestamps are in Eastern Time (-5 GMT), but if you wish to adjust your UTC offset and have the timestamps in your timezone, you can do so in Your Profile.
- None - no emails
Disabling Clubhouse Email Notifications
Email notifications are activated by default, but it you wish to disable notifications, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the Settings Gear in the top right corner
- Select Notifications (under the "Your Account" section)
- Select "None" and click "Save Changes" to disable email notifications.