You can use the Clubhouse Exporter to export all of your Clubhouse organization data to JSON files, which you can use to transfer your data to another system, maintain backups, or simply for data analysis.
- Download and install cURL (if you don't have it already).
- Navigate to Settings > My Account > API Tokens in Clubhouse and generate an environment-specific token.
- Download the Clubhouse Exporter shell script here. Be sure to use the correct script for your operating system.
- In your command line interface, set your API token as an environment variable.
- Run the Exporter script in your command line interface.
Please note the exporter does not include full entities for Story descriptions, comments, branches, commits, files, linked-files, and Tasks. To obtain these full entities, including Story descriptions, use our API's Get Story endpoint in subsequent requests.