With the Clubhouse Activity feed, you can keep up to date with all the Stories, Epics and Projects that matter to you. Simply click the Activity Button in the upper right hand corner and you can view many story-level activities, comments and @mentions.
What You See in the Clubhouse Activity Feed
The Activity Feed updates you see are related to the Stories, Projects, and Epics that you are following. If you find you are not receiving updates about a particular Story, Project, or Epic, click on it (or visit the top level page in the case of Epics and Projects) and make sure you are listed under Followers.
Changes to files, labels, tasks, and due dates are not reflected in the Activity Feed.
Stories in the Clubhouse Activity Feed
- All Stories in an Unstarted state will be greyed out.
- All Stories in a Started state will appear in color.
- All Stories in a Finished state will be greyed out with a green check mark.
- The icons next to the Stories indicate whether they are feature, bug, or chore stories.
Activity Feed Preferences
Activity Feed preferences can be found by clicking the "Activity" button in the upper right hand corner of your Clubhouse. This will open the Activity Feed, from which you can click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the modal to set your Activity Feed preferences.
The Activity Feed offers two levels of user preferences that provide the ability to choose:
1. If your own actions/changes are included in your Activity Feed. Note: Even if you select "No, exclude my changes" your Clubhouse activity will still appear in your teammates' Activity Feeds, just not in your own.
2. Whether the Activity Badge appears for all new comments added to Stories/Epics you follow, or only if you are @-mentioned.