With the Clubhouse GitHub integration, you can move your stories across the Clubhouse board while staying in your regular GitHub workflow.
After configuring your organization's GitHub integration, navigate to Integrations > GitHub and over to the GitHub Event Handlers section.
- Select "Add New Event Handler".
- Select the GitHub event you would like to listen for. We currently support "Pull request opened" and "Branch merged" events.
- Enter the name of the branch where this event will occur. This will usually be "master", unless you're using a multi-branch development workflow.
- Select the workflow state you would like the linked story to move to.
- Click "Add New Event Handler" again to save.
Your stories will now automatically update as you follow the Clubhouse GitHub workflow.