Clubhouse offers eligible organizations a free subscription to our Nonprofit Plan.
We welcome applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the United States) or a local tax service/charity commission.
Additionally, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Is not a legislative or political activity organization
- Is not a church, association of churches, or other religious or evangelical organization
- Is not a school, college, or related organization
- Is not an organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- Is not a hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations
- Is not a private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying)
How to apply
Organization Owners can submit a Clubhouse for Nonprofits application here. If your organization is not already using Clubhouse, please take a moment to create a team. Please also be prepared to provide your organization's legal name, address, website, and a brief description of your organization.
The Review Process
Our team will review and validate nonprofit and charity status so we can provide this plan eligible teams. If your team is not approved, you’re welcome to apply in the future if the charitable status of your organization changes.
If you have been approved, your billing status will be updated within three days of receiving confirmation.
- We do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for Clubhouse Nonprofit status.
- We can only extend one free/discounted Clubhouse per qualifying organization.