When viewing Stories on the Stories Page, the Story card offers extensive information about the Story including:
- Story type (beige-colored stories are features, red stories are bugs, and light blue stories are chores)
- Owner information (Owner initials or image)
- Story staleness indicator (hourglass icon, if applicable)
- Story due date (if applicable)
- Estimate points (if applicable)
- Labels (if applicable)
- Project (indicated with abbreviation and the color on the outer left edge)
- Blocked or Blocking indicator.
- Previous iteration(s) the story has been in.