A Story is marked Stale when it is in an active Workflow State and has not been updated within a certain number of days. The “Days Until Stale” setting is set at the Project level - this article will walk you through how to set or update “days until Stories become stale” and how to disable Staleness entirely on a Project.
To Set, Change, or Disable Story Staleness for a Project:
- Go to the Projects page by selecting it from the left menu bar
- Click on the individual Project you wish to edit.
- Looking at the information in the upper right, under Project ID, look through the options until you find the Days Until Stale feature
- Set the number of days (it defaults to 5)
- Or deselect the Enable button to disable the staleness indicators on Stories in this Project