If the current Owner is available:
If you're the current Owner, you can transfer ownership of the Organization to another user.
- Go to the Manage Organization and Workspaces Dashboard (click on your company's logo in the upper left corner, then click on View All Workspaces).
- Once there, click on Manage Organization and Workspaces.
- Find the user’s row in the table and click the role drop-drown menu under the desired Workspace, then choose Owner.
- You'll be asked to confirm the action: "Are you sure you want to promote [User] to the role of owner? They will become an owner of every Workspace within this Organization." Click OK.
If the current owner is no longer with your company or not available:
If the current owner is no longer with your company or not available, we can change ownership of the account for you following a quick security measure. You will need to submit a written request to email@example.com in the form of a PDF, including:
- The account URL
- The name and email address of the previous account owner
- The name and email address of the new account owner
- The last four digits of the credit card number on file
- The billing address of the credit card on file
The information should be in a letter on your company letterhead, signed by a manager at your organization. If your company doesn't have letterhead, please be sure to include your company's mailing address and phone number in the letter. You'll a find Word document template attached to this article for your convenience.