With the Clubhouse VCS integrations, you can move your stories across the Clubhouse board while staying in your regular VCS workflow. We currently offer VCS integrations for GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket.
After configuring your organization's VCS integration, navigate to Integrations and choose the VCS integration your team uses. Scroll down to the Event Handler section.
- Select "Add New Event Handler".
- Select the event you would like to listen for. We currently support "Pull request opened" and "Branch merged" events.
- Enter the name of the branch where this event will occur. This will usually be "master", unless you're using a multi-branch development workflow.
- Select the workflow state you would like the linked story to move to.
- Click "Add New Event Handler" again to save.