The Iteration Detail Page can be accessed in two ways:
1. From the Iteration field on the Story dialog
2. From the Iterations Manage page, by clicking on the Name of the Iteration
The Iteration Detail Page
At the top of the Iteration Detail Page, you'll find the Iteration's Name along with the Description field.
On the top right, you'll see the:
- Iteration ID (click to copy)
- State (Unstarted, Started, Done)
- Your Iteration will automatically move from Unstarted to Started when the Start date of your Iteration arrives.
- Date Range (click to select the date picker)
Grouping and Sorting on the Iteration Detail Page
The Iteration Detail page will contain a table view of all Stories in the Iteration. You can use the "Group By" drop-down menu to group Stories by Project, Workflow State or None, which defaults to the stack ranked Story priority from the kanban view on the Stories page.
Column Header Sorting
When your "Group By" option is selected as "None," you can click the Column Headers in the Story table to sort the Stories in an Iteration accordingly.
Reporting on the Individual Iterations Page
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, or click the Reports tab on the right to hop to the Report view, where you'll see a Burndown Chart of how your Stories in the Iteration are progressing.
Iteration Burndown Chart
Iteration Cumulative Flow Diagram
The x-axis of the Cumulative Flow Diagram represents each day from the Iteration's start date to its end date, while the y-axis measures the number of Stories in the Iteration and how the number of Stories in each Workflow State has grown/shrunk over the timespan of your Iteration.