Managing Invitations in Clubhouse
As Owner or Admin, you can invite users to your Workspace in a few simple steps. To invite new users to a specific Workspace, you can do so within the Manage Organization and Workspaces Dashboard by selecting the Invite button next to the Workspace name, or from Settings > Workspace Settings > Invite New Users.
Free plan accounts do not have access to Member or Observer roles. The Observer role is only available in the Business plan or above. For additional access, please consider upgrading to a paid plan that best suits your team's needs.
- Enter the email address(es) you wish to invite
- Select the Role for which you'd like to invite the User(s):
- You must invite a user as a Member or Admin first.
- Once accepted, you can then promote them to Owner.
- Member (paid plans)
- Observer (paid plans)
- Click Send Invitations
Create a link to quickly invite your team to Clubhouse as Admin or Members (paid plans). Select the Create button to generate a unique invitation link. All new users from this link will join as Members, but you can adjust their Roles as needed. This invite link is unique to your Workspace.
Invitation links can be disabled at anytime by selecting the Disable invite link trash can icon. Once deleted, you can generate a new link at anytime. We do not recycle links.
Note: Once you either invite via email, or your team provides their email to an invitation link, they are counted as billable users, so it's a good idea to check your User Directory and Invite News Users menu periodically. Deleting unused invitations will help you avoid being charged for teammates who aren't using Clubhouse in the next billing cycle.
Invite your teammates from Google Contacts. You can select which contacts are invited into Clubhouse.
- Click Invite Contacts tab
- Authorize with Google by selecting Invite Google Contacts
- Clubhouse will display a list of your Google Contacts so you can choose who is invited.
- Note: Clubhouse does not permanently store this Contact data. You can manage the data by selecting Clear Google Contacts or Refresh Google Contacts at the bottom of the screen
- Select the user and role to invite
Note: Clubhouse will first check your Google company Directory. If there are no emails in the Directory, we will then check your Google Contacts.
Invite your teammates by allowing us to match their email domains. Organizations will be visible and can be automatically joined (without an invite) when users are signing up with email address from a matching domain.
Please note: The Organization will be immediately charged for any new users on a paid plan, and will need approval from an account Owner to upgrade if your Free plan already has 10 users.
- Select the Settings tab
- Select Discoverable and open to anyone with a matching domain
- Clubhouse will display your verified domains
- Toggle any domain you wish to be discoverable on or off
Note: In order to make a workspace discoverable, the domain must match the email address domain of at least one owner or admin in the workspace.
If a teammate fails to receive an initial invitation, you can resend the invite by going to Settings > Workspace Settings > Invite New Users and then clicking the recycle icon to resend the invite. If you try to re-send an invite within 24 hours of originally sending it, Clubhouse will alert you (and prevent the invite from being re-sent).
Unused invitations are counted as billable users, so it's a good idea to check your User Directory and Invite News Users menu periodically. Deleting unused invitations will help you avoid being charged for teammates who aren't using Clubhouse.
To delete an unused invitation:
- Go to Settings > Workspace Settings > User Directory.
- Click the garbage can icon to delete the invite.
You can also delete invites by going to Settings > Workspace Settings > Invite New Users and clicking the garbage can icon to delete the invite.