As Owner or Admin, you can invite users to your Workspace in a few simple steps. To invite new users to a specific Workspace, you can do so within the Manage Organization and Workspaces Dashboard by selecting the Invite button next to the Workspace name, or from Settings > Workspace Settings > Invite New Users.
Invite via Email
- Enter the email address(es) you wish to invite
- Select the Role for which you'd like to invite the User(s):
- You must invite a user as a Member or Admin first.
- Once accepted, you can then promote them to Owner.
- Click Send Invitations
Invite via Invite Link
Create a link to quickly invite your team to Clubhouse as Members. Select the Create button to generate a unique invitation link. All new users from this link will join as Members, but you can adjust their Roles as needed. This invite link is unique to your Workspace.
Invitation links can be disabled at anytime by selecting the Disable invite link trash can icon. Once deleted, you can generate a new link at anytime. We do not recycle links.
Note: Once you either invite via email, or your team provides their email to an invitation link, they are counted as billable users, so it's a good idea to check your User Directory and Invite News Users menu periodically. Deleting unused invitations will help you avoid being charged for teammates who aren't using Clubhouse in the next billing cycle.
Invite via Google Contacts
Invite your teammates from Google Contacts. You can select which contacts are invited into Clubhouse.
- Click Invite from Google Contacts button
- Authorize with Google
- Clubhouse will display a list of your Google Contacts so you can choose who is invited.
- Note: Clubhouse does not permanently store this Contact data. You can remove the data by clicking Refresh at the bottom of the screen
- Select the member and role to invite
Note: Clubhouse will first check your Google company Directory. If there are no emails in the Directory, we will then check your Google Contacts.
If a teammate fails to receive an initial invitation, you can resend the invite by going to Settings > Workspace Settings > Invite New Users and then clicking the recycle icon to resend the invite. If you try to re-send an invite within 24 hours of originally sending it, Clubhouse will alert you (and prevent the invite from being re-sent).
Unused invitations are counted as billable users, so it's a good idea to check your User Directory and Invite News Users menu periodically. Deleting unused invitations will help you avoid being charged for teammates who aren't using Clubhouse.
To delete an unused invitation:
- Go to Settings > Workspace Settings > User Directory.
- Click the garbage can icon to delete the invite.
You can also delete invites by going to Settings > Workspace Settings > Invite New Users and clicking the garbage can icon to delete the invite.