When will my company know if we get Write Beta access?
- We've been inundated with requests for access to the Write private beta (thank you!). Our team will be sending more info as quickly as possible over the next few weeks when we have ensured everything is in place to scale smoothly!
- Preference is given to paid users, but in general, beta access will be rolled out in phases over the course of the next several weeks.
- If you haven't done this already, please fill out this survey about How Teams Collaborate.
Does my whole Workspace get access to Write, or just me?
When we enabled the Write Beta for your Clubhouse Organization, it will be rolled out to everyone in every Workspace. Writing together is more fun, right? :)
When will it launch to the public?
- We are still working on this timeline, but plan to send out communication about a more general launch in early 2020
What's the expected pricing for Write when it leaves Beta?
- We are still working on a pricing model that offers the most value to our customers for when Write is out of the Beta phase.
- We are so thankful to our Write Beta users and we have no plans to charge during our Beta.
Will Write be available to Free Plan users?
- We are working on our pricing and packaging for Clubhouse products and will share more news about this by early 2020.
- If you are currently a Free Plan customer requesting access to the Write Beta, please note that preference is being given to paid users.
Does Write have Markdown support?
- Yes - here are the keyboard shortcuts for markdown support as well as keyboard shortcuts to @-mention users and easily reference Clubhouse elements like Stories and Epics.
I am experiencing a bug or problem in the Write beta - where can I report it?
Please use the regular in-app help form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org