The Clubhouse Figma integration requires no set up - it should work out of the box with any Figma account.
The Figma integration will turn any link to a public Figma file within any markdown text field in Clubhouse into an embedded live preview. Additionally, Figma URL's added to the External Ticket field of any Clubhouse Story will appear as Figma branded links in their own section of the Story.
Using the Figma Integration in Text Fields:
1. Select any public Figma URL
2. Copy/paste it into any of these text fields in Clubhouse:
- Story description and/or comment
- Epic description and/or comment
- Milestone description
- Iteration description
- Project description
3. Preview or save your change - your Figma URL will include an embedded preview of the linked design:
Adding Figma URL's to External Ticket Fields:
1. Select any Figma URL
2. Copy/Paste it into the External Ticket field of a Story
3. All Figma URL's will appear grouped together in the External Tickets section of a Story, with Figma branding: