In GitHub, you can add autolinks to external resources like Clubhouse to help streamline your workflow.
Autolinking allows you to quickly and easily reference Clubhouse stories in Pull Requests or Commits by using a designated prefix.
Anyone with admin permissions to a repository can configure autolink references.
1. On GitHub, navigate to the main page of the repository.
2. Under your repository name, click Settings.
3. In the left sidebar, click Autolink references.
4. Click Add autolink reference.
5. Under "Reference prefix", type
6. In Target URL, enter:
Be sure to replace
your-workspace-slug with your workspace slug.
7. Click Add autolink reference to save.