Since launching Clubhouse in 2014, we have been committed to delivering a high quality product to enable software teams to do their best work at scale. During this period, we’ve expanded our offering with 50+ features and introduced a free plan that supports thousands of small developers.
With our new plans & pricing, you'll see a change to the current Free Plan, and the addition of new plan tiers and feature sets. Below we've created a list of FAQs and important information to help you with this transition. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to Support.
High Level Information:
- Clubhouse is adjusting the Free plan, and phasing out the Standard plan
- Two new plans are being introduced, Team and Business
- The Enterprise Plan is not changing
- Transition discounts are available to current customers on all plans
- The Free Plan will continue to be available with 10 or less users
- Clubhouse will continue to have annual and monthly subscription options for the new plans
|Everything a small team needs to ship quickly and joyfully.||Enable multiple software teams to organize and build in a collaborative way.||Everything modern software organizations need to plan, build, and measure work.||Enables mature product-led orgs to scale.|
Monthly- $10 per seat
Annual- $8.50 per seat
Monthly- $16 per seat
Annual- $12 per seat
||Everything in Free, plus:
|Everything in Team, plus:
|Everything in Business, plus:
As part of this change in plans and pricing, limits are being introduced to available volume of certain features within Clubhouse. The new volume-based limits for organization on the Free plan are as follows:
- Workspaces: 1 Workspace Limit
- Team & Workflows: 1 Team and 1 Workflow Limit
- Access will be lost to:
- The Reports Page
- Advanced Integrations (Zendesk, Zapier, Sentry, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Box)
As an existing customer on the Free Plan you will be able to maintain access to any volume-based features (Workspaces, Teams & Workflows) that you already have, but you will not be able to go further over these limits.
Upgrading before June 1, 2021 will lock in our current Standard Plan pricing and transition you to the Legacy Standard Plan.
Existing customers on the Standard plan will automatically be transitioned to the Legacy Plan at their current rate.
On the Legacy Plan, customers will keep full access to existing features, as they do today. This means:
- Access to all existing features
- Unlimited number of Workspaces
- Unlimited Workflows and Teams
- Access to Clubhouse Labs
Any changes down the road will be fully communicated with ample time to make adjustments.
After June 1st, customers who were on the Free Plan prior to June 1st will have the opportunity to upgrade to the Team and Business Plans at a transition discount of 25% for 6 months.
Existing customers on the Standard plan (and anyone who upgrades to Standard before June 1st, 2021) will automatically be transitioned to the Legacy Plan at their current rate and this will lock in access to existing features, as they do today.