Welcome to the Clubhouse Community! We built this community as a place for Clubhouse users to communicate with each other, to share the amazing ways you are using the platform, and to learn best practices and cool tips & tricks from one another.
Powered by you
We would like to emphasize that this is a community forum, and it is primarily designed for users to have conversations with each other—not for users to contact the team. While Clubhouse team members post on the forums relatively frequently, (these users have a special badge that says “Housemate” on their user profiles), they will not respond to every post, and community users should not expect that their post will necessarily receive a response from a Clubhouse employee.
If you would like to get in contact with the Clubhouse team, or if you are having an urgent issue with your workspace, we suggest that you use the in-app support by clicking on the ? on the top right of Clubhouse.
Be nice and respectful
We welcome and encourage fruitful debate and conversation, but please be sure your thoughts are expressed in the vein of friendship rather than antagonism. In addition, let’s make this a safe space for people from all backgrounds, identities, and beliefs. We won’t tolerate threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, or other displays of bigotry.
Keep things tidy
Always remember to search before you post. Someone may have already answered your question in the past few weeks!
- Make sure you start your post in the correct category.
- Use the Like button to show you agree!
- Every post has your profile information attached, so there's no need to sign them.
Stay on topic
Try to stay on topic in a given thread and category. Conversations will take a naturally winding course, but please ensure to not take a thread in a completely new direction. Similarly, if you see a recent thread (in the last week or so) covering the topic you’d like to post about, comment within that thread rather than creating a new one.
- While the Clubhouse team will moderate the forum, we also want you, as community members, to be aware and feel empowered to flag anything which you think breaks these rules, or does not have a place in the forum.
- Please do not reply to things which shouldn’t be in the community. Replying gives the author validation and encourages bad behavior. Instead, please just flag it.
- If enough community members flag an issue, action will be taken, either automatically or by a member of the Clubhouse moderation team.
- In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time.
- Please note that new posts are not previewed by moderators before being posted. Moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
No spam, please
We can all agree that spam is an undesirable distraction. What qualifies as spam? In general, if it feels like spam, it’s probably spam. Spam includes promotional materials and excessive self promotion.
If you see a post that looks like spam, please flag it and moderators will assess next steps. Thank you!
Let’s be transparent and honest with our intentions, identity, and behavior in the community. Please use your real name with your account when possible, and never intentionally attempt to mislead other members. This is a collective of peers working together and collaboration is so much richer when everyone comes to it with integrity and clarity.
Mindful of the above, let’s have fun and not take ourselves too seriously! Be curious, experiment, share ideas, and take the time to bring joy to someone’s day!