So while there isn't an explicit way to create an Epic Template, this is what I do on the support team here with Clubhouse to help me out without needing the API. First, I create a Story Template that's a solid base of the information I need. Within the Story Template I add:
- Tasks (which will become Stories)
- Task Owners (which will become Story Owners)
- Optional - Due Date for the Story (which will become the Due Date for the Epic)
- Optional - Labels (become Epic Labels)
- Optional - Followers (become Epic Followers)
Once I feel it captures the bulk of what I want, I save the Story Template as my "Story --> Epic Template". Whenever I need that particular Epic created with all the Stories (with or without Story Owners), Followers, Labels, etc I create the Story using the template. Once created, I select the three dots at the top tight and select Convert Story to Epic. This will start the process of converting that Story into an Epic and archiving the original Story as a comment on the Epic for posterity. It's not everything, but it's a really great way to get a bunch of information created quickly for me!